The laminar flow hood is a dedicated work chamber equipped with a refined air flow through a filter that creates a smooth flow of air parallel (horizontal or vertical) to the work surface to sterilize the work environment.
The class II gray laminar hood has a vertical air flow, which can protect the materials and the user with its special design, in such a way that the air entering the hood passes through a HEPA filter and flows towards the work cabin, and then from Through the channel behind the hood, it passes through the output HEPA filter and the rest of the air circulates internally.
This type of hood is a very suitable option for conducting cell and microbial culture research.
Characteristics of Laminarflow Hood Class II Type A2 Gray
The body and legs are made of 1.5 mm thick iron sheet with electrostatic powder paint/ The body and legs are made of acid-proof stainless steel sheet.
Equipped with a second movable dark manual door to use the UV lamp at the same time as the staff is present
Covering more than 90% of the internal cabin roof by the main filter to increase efficiency
French HEPA filter according to EN1822 certified standard
Efficiency of 70% filtered air into the hood and 30% into the laboratory
Full-time, 20-minute UV control with a 20-second delay
Glass alarm to maintain standard air circulation
FATECH brand PLC electrical system
7 inch color touch control panel with easy and advanced use
- Demonstration of UV lamp operation
- Show the function of the filter
- Display, time and date
Tempered glass and electric lift
One-piece steel work surface (seamless)
Filters can be changed by the user
Special wheeled base with lock
Vertical ventilation system
Strong ceiling lighting
There are two sockets in the door
Laminar flow hood components, class II, type A2, gray
This hood includes the following components.
- French HEPA filter according to EN1822 certified standard
- Glass alarm to maintain standard air circulation
- 7 inch color touch control panel with easy and advanced use
- Has a pressure sensor to display the pressure difference between the two filters (pa)
- Special wheeled base with lock
- There are two sockets in the door
- Strong ceiling lighting
- UV lamp
The standards and features of laminar flow hood class II type A2 gray
This hood has the following features and standards:
- Pressure difference sensor of two filter heads, flow, temperature and humidity
- Preventive maintenance instructions
- Construction plans
- Electric maps
- Body material certificate
- Factory Test (FAT)
- Testing at the buyer’s factory (SAT)
- All documents and documents DQ, IQ, OQ
Class II Laminarflow hood screen type A2 gray
This BSC control system works with a color touch screen and the screen shows the real parameters of the environment and monitors the emergency situations. The system includes remote access for customer service support. If needed, it is possible to connect to an additional device for storing and transferring production data.